Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 1

We had some severe thunderstorms today. 
Flash floods, and falling trees, so I wasn't able to get out and walk today.

My husband and I opted to play games on the Kinect to get in at least a little physical activity. 
We played Dance Central and Kinect Adventures, it was a blast!

Since it was stormy and I had a lot of down time today, I finished my pantry cleansing, and made out my grocery list. 

 I'm extremely proud. If it's out of sight, it's out of mind for me definitely.

For breakfast I had 2 boiled eggs, and a slice of cinnamon wheat toast.
For lunch I had a tuna fish on wheat sandwich.
Between lunch and supper I had a banana with a tbs of low fat peanut butter spread over it.
and, for supper the hubs and I had baked chicken and corn on the cob.
Plenty of water today! 

For those of you with Comcast, if you go on demand, they have a whole bunch of free workout clips.
I like to do one of the 10 minute workouts before breakfast. Not only does working out first thing in the morning wake me up, but it makes me feel so much better through out the day. 

The little bit I've done for today may seem like so little, or maybe so much to some of you, but it's what works for me. The fact that I've done anything at all towards making myself healthy is enough for me to feel proud!

God bless and Godspeed.
-Rainey


No comments:

Post a Comment